Heightec® VECTOR Fall Arrest Device
The VECTOR fall arrest device is designed for used on a vertical rope and for work restraint when used on level or sloping ground.
Designed to be used on 10.5-11.0 mm diameter low stretch rope the VECTOR moves up and down freely with the user, allowing a high degree of flexibility whilst working.
Satisfies requirements of both EN 353-2 (vertical fall arrest) and EN358 (work positioning) standards.
- Multi-functional – fall arrest, work positioning
- Can be loaded onto the rope at any point
- Moves freely up and down the vertical line
- Self-locking cam
- Supremely simple to use
- Easy to inspect and maintain – all component parts are visable
- Individually marked for traceability
- Anodised aluminium and stainless steel construction