RidgeGear Twin Leg Adjustable Webbing Lanyard & S/Absorber
The RGL16 is supplied in one standard, adjustable length 1.2 - 1.8m and is a twin leg Fall Arrest lanyard; the extra leg allows movement between anchorage points by means of double clipping.
- Generally used for tower climbing, steel erecting, scaffolding and maintenance on open structures
- When used in conjunction with two Girder Slings (RGK26), it can be used as a means of progression through suitable structures where no fixed lifeline or eyebolts are available
- The lanyard length can be adjusted to suit the application
- Potential trip hazard can be avoided and potential free fall distance can be reduced which is less possible with a non-adjusting lanyard
- This lanyard can be fitted with any compatible EN362 karabiner