RidgeGear 10m Wire Fall Arrest Block
The RGA2 is a multi purpose fall arrest block, which allows uninhibited movement during normal working activity.
- The carrying handle is part of the cast alloy housing and can be connected to the anchorage point using soft slings or a karabiner
- The RGA2 is used throughout the industry to provide semi permanent protection in work areas
- Used on lorry sheeting gantries in conjunction with a beam trolley (RGBT 1)
- For self-connecting to the block, it is recommended that the operative uses an extension strop (RGL4) in order to ease the task
- Working length of 10 metres