IKAR Fall Arrest Recovery Block - Aluminium Housing, Steel Cable Lifeline
Fall arrest block / inertia reel / retractable type fall arrester, with built in two-way rescue/ recovery mechanism
- Tested to EN360
- Aluminium housing, with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
- With release pin and two-way winding handle, to engage rescue/recovery mode
- Fixed handle anchor attachment point
- Attachment/connection handle or can be fitted to a davit or tripod via a bracket
- Aluminium double action hook on end of lifeline to EN362
Fall arrest device with rescue lifting and lowering facility, equipped with a recovery mechanism operated by a device mounted handle. After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
The HRA can be anchored directly to a suitable anchorage point via the attachment handle or alternatively can be mounted on a rescue tripod.
The HRA is not suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested
Lifeline Length: 12m - 65m
Weight: 8.3Kg - 43Kg